Blackmores Conceive Well Gold (28 TABLETS +28 CAPSULES)
- Best support for healthy conception
- Imported from Australia
- Formulated with a combination of nutritional oils and vitamins.
- To prepare the body for conception.
- Contains powerful antioxidants that help protect female reproductive system from free radical damage.
Blackmores Conceive Well™ Gold prepares the body for conception.
Some of the key nutrients include:
- Antioxidants - are important for women attempting conception. Chances of conception increase in women with higher levels of antioxidants in the fluid surrounding their reproductive organs.
- CoQ10 - Levels of CoQ10 decrease with age. Adequate levels of CoQ10 in the expectant mother are associated with healthy early stages of pregnancy.
- Iodine - important for baby's normal brain development, eyesight and hearing. Optimizing iodine levels before pregnancy can take up to 5 months.
- Fish oil - is a source of omega-3 long chain fatty acids. DHA is particularly important for the normal function of the brain, and for development of normal eyesight.
- Folic acid - Contains a daily dose of 500 µg of folic acid which may reduce the risk of neural tube defects if taken for 1 month pre-conceptually and during pregnancy.
- Vitamin C - is needed for hormone production and may help to stimulate normal ovulation. The developing egg needs adequate vitamin C to mature. The ovary contains one of the largest ascorbic acid stores in the body.
- Vitamin D3 - supports calcium absorption and is essential for building and maintaining healthy bones. Low vitamin D levels are common in women during pregnancy.
- Iron - a component of haemoglobin, an essential component of red blood cells. Haemoglobin transports oxygen in the body. Having optimal haemoglobin levels helps the cells of the body receive sufficient oxygen. Early fetal brain development requires adequate iron. As many as one quarter of Australian women have below recommended intakes of iron prior to conception.
- Zinc - essential to good health as it is involved in many enzyme reactions in every cell of the body. Adequate levels of zinc support normal conception and are essential for a healthy baby's normal growth and development.
- B group vitamins - play an essential role in the production of energy and support normal conception.
Once you fall pregnant we recommend you switch to Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold, a premium pregnancy formulation containing vitamins, nutrients and essential fatty acids beneficial for both mother and baby.
Where is this brand originated from?
INGREDIENTS & USAGE
What are the active ingredients?
- Important for women trying to conceive: CoQ10, Vitamin E
- Needed for hormone production: Vitamin B5, Vitamin C
- Associated with healthy early stages of pregnancy: CoQ10, Folic Acid
- Support the development of a healthy baby: Folic Acid, Iron, Iodine, Omega-3 fatty acids, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Zinc, Vitamin C and Magnesium
What do I get?
- 1x 28 Capsules + 28 Tablets Blackmores Conceive Well Gold
- Capsule: an opaque red, unprinted, oblong-shaped soft gelatin capsule
- Tablet: an opaque pink, unprinted, oval-shaped tablet
What is the direction of taking this product?
- Adults – Take 1 capsule and 1 tablet daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. Ideally taken up to six months before conception.
- Store below 30C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi
- Not to be taken if on warfarin therapy without medical advice
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if suffering from a thyroid condition
- Do not exceed the stated dose of folic acid except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect you should seek specific medical advice
- Not to be taken with Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold, Blackmores I-Folic™, Blackmores Folate, or other folic acid containing supplements
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency
- Recommendation - Have a full medical check-up with your doctor before trying to conceive
- Contains sodium sulfite
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
All of our products are guaranteed 100% authentic.
All successful order will be delivered within 1-3 working days.
Please contact us if you have any inquiries, we are ready to assist you.
Email : email@example.com / Phone : 012-7784525